Dextrose Monohydrate for Honey Product
|FOB Price:||US $420 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||5 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Tons||US $420/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: food grade
- Nutritional Value: Nutritional
- Resource: Natural
- Dextrose Contain: 99.5% Min
- pH Value: 4.0-6.5
- Certificates: HACCP,ISP,QS,Kosher,Halal
- Transport Package: 25kgs Kraft Bags
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Type: Dextrose Monohydrate Powder
- Effect: Stabilization
- Dextrose Monohydrate: for Cold Food
- Specific Rotation: 52.0-53.5
- Shelf Time: 24months
- Trademark: LUZHOU GROUP
- Specification: food grade
- HS Code: 170230000
|The Specification of Luzhou Dextrose Monohydrate|
|Items||Dextrose Monohydrate(BP food grade)|
|Appearance||White or Colorless crystal Powder,No Impurity by Naked Eyes.|
|Flavor and Odor||Mild sweet, Odorless|
|Soluble starch, sulfite||Neg.|
|Heavy metals||≤ 5ppm|
Oral glucose(dextrose monohydrate) is a kind of white lamelliform exagonal crystal which uses corn starch as the raw material. Our oral glucose produced reaches high quality standard of oral glucose(SW1-05(B)-89)which the ministry of Sanitation enacts.
In industry itcan be used as organic acid material and there are PH stabilization, impregnant, adding-smell impregnant, resist-oxygen impregnant. It also can be used asorganic impregnant material e.g. through the fermentation to making alcohol and carbinol etc.
Oral glucose is edible directly, also can act as origin oradjective material. In firing foods, it can be used to fortify the color andprolong the shelf life. It can fortify the flavor of the angel cake, moon cake anddim sum. At once, it can also be widely used in banger making, preserved ham, fimproducts and various cans.
Oral glucose is widely used in all kinds of diseasestreatments as dietetic medicament or made into oral products by being mixedwith vitamins and can also be used as raw material for producing vitamin C and sorbitol, it is also one of the sweeteners replacing cane sugar. If mixed withother kinds of medicament, it also can be used as extension and seasoningimpregnant.
1. Dextrose monohydrate is directly edible and can be used in confections, cakes, beverages, biscuits, torrefied foods, medicinal drugs jam jelly and honey products for better taste, quality and low cost.
2. For cakes and torrefied foods it can keep soft, and extend shelf life.
3. Dextrose Powder can be dissoluted, it can widely used in beverages and cold food.
4. The powder is used in artificial fiber industries.
5. The property of Dextrose Powder is similar to that of high maltose syrup, so that it is easy to be accepted in market.
|CAS No.:||5996-10-1||Other Names:||D-Glucose monohydrate||MF:||C6H12O6H2O|
|EINECS No.:||5996-10-1||Place of Origin:||China (Mainland)||Type:||Sweeteners|
|Brand Name:||LUZHOU||Model Number:||food grade||Appreance:||white crystalline powder|
|Packing:||25kg/bag, 20MT/20'FCL without pallets||HS Code:||17023000|
|Packaging Details:||25kg/bag, 20MT/20'FCL without pallets|
|Delivery Detail:||Prompt shipment|