Maltodextrin De15-20 Food Grade Powder
|5-9 10-14 15+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $580 US $565 US $550|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: DE15-20
- Nutritional Value: Nutritional
- Resource: Natural
- Mf: C6h10o5: Einecs No.: 232-940-4
- Transport Package: 25kg PP Bag/ 25kg Kraft Bag/
- Origin: China
- Type: Saccharin Sodium
- Effect: Stabilization
- CAS No.: 9050-36-6: Einecs No.: 232-940-4
- Trademark: LUZHOU
- Specification: halal, kosher, haccp, ISO 9001, ISO14001
- HS Code: 1702900000
1. White or yellowish Power
2. Good solubility
3. Strong heat resistance
4. DE Value:5-15,10-15, 15-20
Improving the taste, tenacity and the structure of foods, preventing recrystallization and extending shelf life.
The beverages are scientifically prepared with Maltodextrin, which add more flavor, soluble, consistent and delicious, and reduce sweet taste and cost. There are more advantages of these kinds of beverages of these kinds of beverages than that of the traditional drinks and foods such as ice-cream, fast tea and coffee etc.
3. In fast foods
As a nice stuffing or carrier, it can be used in infant foods for improving their quality and health care function. It is beneficial to children and infants.
4. In tinned foods
Add consistence, improve shape, structure, and quality.
5. In Paper Making Industries as a bond materials because it has good fluidity and strong cohesion-tension. The paper quality, structure and shape can be improved.
6. In Chemical and pharmaceutical Industries
Maltodextrin can be used in cosmetic that may have more effect to protect skin with more luster and elasticity. In Toothpaste production,it can be used as a substitute for CMC. The dispersivity and stability of pesticides will be increased. It is a good excipient and stuffing material in pharmacon making.
Product Technique Index
Appearance White or yellow shadow powder
ODOUR With special odour of maltodextrin
Moisture 6% MAX
DE value 10-22(Optional)
Solubility 98% MIN
H2SO4 ash 0.5% MAX
Pb 1.0mg/kg MAX
As 0.5mg/kg MAX
Coliforms 30/100g MAX
Total bacteria 1500/g MAX
PH 4.5-6.5 MAX
Pathogenic bacteria Nil