Food Grade Syrup High Fructose for Drink
|FOB Price:||US $360 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||22 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|22 Tons||US $360/ Ton|
|Transport Package:||280kgs HDPE Drums|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: food grade
- Nutritional Value: Nutritional
- Resource: Natural
- Appearance: Viscous and Transparent Liquid, No Impurity
- Fructose Content: 42% Min
- Certificates: Halal, Kosher, HACCP, ISO
- Specification: food grade
- HS Code: 170240000
- Type: High Fructose Syrup
- Effect: Stabilization
- High Fructose Syrup: Food Grade
- Dry Solid: 71% Min
- Shelf Time: 12 Months
- Trademark: LUZHOU
- Origin: Shandong, China
(1)Fructose, also called "fruit sugar", is another important hexose found in many fruits and vegetables. Fructose satisfies the "sweet tooth", tasting twice as sweet as sucrose so it can be used in lower amounts. With good sweet sense and taste it is favorable for the use in carbonated drinks, beverages. It has already be used in some big drinks such as Cola etc.
(2)It can improve textures and enhance colors without masking natural flavors, as in canned fruits and vegetables. So, it has already been a king of good sweetener in the beverage industry.
(3) With high osmosis it can penetrate cell membrane,which makes for preventing the growth of microorganisms in preserved fruits,jams. The flavors and colorness of the foods will be maintained well.
(4) it maintains moisture so cakes or breads keep soft , fresh without going stale and longer shelf life. But cake made with sucrose as source sugar will become dry and shapeless several days later.
(5) It can depress freezing to prevent crystal formation in ice cream and other frozen desserts and keep products soft and delicious.
(6) It can easily fermented by yeast so it is suitable to save process time and produce good taste for fermented foods. The microorganisms in mouth can hardly use fructose as a carbohydrate source so that it can not cause a carious tooth.
(7) Salad dressings and condiments pour at manageable rates because of the effect on viscosity. This syrups provide the suspension to keep other ingredients evenly mixed,and,like other corn products,With higher reduction activity than glucose it is more likely to have Maillard reaction and produce favorable color and taste in torrefied foods. Sucrose inverts glucose and fructose at acid condition,so it is usually called inverted sugarin industries. In carbonated drinks with pH sucrose 2.5~5,sucrose inverts nearly completely to be glucose and fructose within 2 or 3months at 25 . But fructose is stable at such circumstances.
(8) Metabolism :
Fructose can directly be absorbed by digestive system. The invalids,valetudinarian,pregnant women,and infants will benefit from this kind of sugar.
|Appearance||Viscous and transparent liquid ,no impurity by naked eyes|
|Odor||Have a special sweet smell of this goods|
|Taste||Sweet medium and pure ,no peculiar smell|
|Colourless to light yellow|
|Dry Solids||% ≥ 71|
|Transparency||% ≥ 96|
|Sulphated Ash||% ≤ 0.05|
|Pb||mg/kg ≤ 0.5|
|As||mg/kg ≤ 1.0|
|SO2||mg/kg ≤ 200|
|Bacterial Population||/g ≤ 3000|
|Coliform Bacilli||/100g ≤ 30|