Dextrose monohydrate food grade
Dextrose content: More than 99.5
Packing: 20kg/25kg paper plastic bags
Dextrose monohydrate more than 99.5
Production Capability: 5000MTMONTH
Delicevery Time: Within 15 days after receiving T/T downpayment or L/C
Dextrose monohydrate is a kind of white hexagonal crystal which used starch as the raw materials. After corn starch being transformed into dextrose syrup by adopting double enzyme technique, it still needs processes such as removing residues, discoloring, removing salts through ion-exchange, then further through concentration, crystallization, dehydration, abstersion, evaporation, ect.
Dextrose of food grade is widely used in all kinds of foods and beverages replacing sucrose as sweeter and as the raw materials in pharmaceutical factory to produce vitamin C and sorbitol, etc.
At the same time, we also produce dextrose anhydrous and whole dextrose powder according to customers' requirements. Our oral glucose reaches high quality standards issued by the Chinese Sanitation Ministry.
1. Dextrose monohydrate is directly edible and can be used in confenctions, cakes, beverages, biscuits, torrefied foods, medicinal drugs, jam, jelly, and honeyproducts for better taste, quality and low cost.
2. For cakes and torrefied foods it can keep soft and taste, and extend shelf life.
3. Dextrose Powder can be dissoluted, It can widely used in beverages and cold food.
4. The powder is used in artificial fiber industries.
5. The property of Dextrose Powder is similar to that of high maltose syrup, so that it is easy to be accepted in market.
|Description||A White,Crystalline Powder,With a Sweet Taste|
|Dextrose Content||99.5% min|
|Total plate count(cfu/g)||≤3000|
|Coliform Group count(MPN/100g)||≤30|