Glucose syrup / liquid glucose
Physical & Chemical Properties:It is Viscous liquid, no visible impurities by naked eyes, colorless or yellowish ,light transparency.
Conclusion: The product conforms to the standard of FOOD GRADE
Packaging: 300 KG/DRUM
Storage: Kept in dry, cool, and shaded place with original packaging, avoid moisture, store at room temperature.
Shelf life: 24 months
Liquid glucose series
Sweeteners Food Grade/78 Liquid Glucose
Sweeteners Food Grade/80 Liquid Glucose
Sweeteners Food Grade/81 Liquid Glucose
Sweeteners Food Grade/82 Liquid Glucose
Sweeteners Food Grade/83 Liquid Glucose
Sweeteners Food Grade/84 Liquid Glucose and etc.
Liquid Glucose Applications
Liquid Glucose major uses in commercially-prepared foods are as a thickener, sweetener, and for its moisture-retaining (humectant) properties which keep foods moist and help to maintain freshness.The more general term glucose syrup is often used synonymously with corn syrup, since the former is most commonly made from Corn Starch.
Technically, glucose syrup is any liquid starch hydrolysate of mono, di, and higher saccharide, and can be made from any sources of starch; wheat, rice and potatoes are the most common sources.
Liquid Glucose Specifications
|Appearance||Thick transparent liquid, no visible impurities|
|Smell||With a special smell of maltose|
|Taste||Moderate and pure sweet, no odor|
|Color||Colorless or slightly yellow|
|Coliform bacteria (cfu/ml)||≤30|
|Pathogenic (salmonella)||No exist|
1) Cool and transparent, soft sweet, good taste, absorbed by the human body digestion, it is a kind of trophism sweet taste raw material
2) The sweetness of maltose syrup is about 40% of the sucrose's, 60% of glucose's
3) Well anti-sand in the candy, fruit jelly, jam and other food products, and crystallization and anti-sand are seldom occurred
4) Stable at high temperature and acid condition, especially suitable for the candy
5) Well in keeping wet, fragrant, permanence of color. The maltose and the water form composition, so enhance water and wet holding capacity at the same time reduce water activity
6) Stable in the chemistry performance, low in freezing point and high in expansibility
7) Unique viscosity in food and drinks, which can be served as modifying agent
8) The maltose is not decomposed easily by the oral cavity bacterial, and produces the acid, so it can prevent decayed tooth
Efficacy and application:1) It has the characteristics of Soft sweet, good taste, stable at high temperature and acid condition, so it is reasonable to keep good quality and shelf life
1) It is better to use in candy production with tenacity and transparency than granulated sugar, and anti-sand is seldom occurred, which improves the quality
and reduces the cost
2) It can improve the taste and quality in cold drinks industry, because of crystallization resistance, low freezing points. At present it is widely used
as a thickening and workability agent
3) In cakes, bread, baking foods, it can prevent the starch get older, keep good wet, and extend the shelf life
4) Because of higher osmotic pressure, maltose syrup has the advantage of long shelf life and steady taste in preserved fruits, succades, Jams, tinned fruits and cream
3.Service we can provide:
1). Mixed container,we can mix different items in one container.
2). Quality control, before shipment, free sample for test. after shipment, keep sample for 3 years.
3). Prompt shipment with professional documents.
4). Packing as your request, with photo before shipment
Full experience of large numbers containers loading in Chinese sea port.
Fast shipment by reputed shipping line.
Packing with pallet as buyer's special request.
Best service after shipment with e mail.
Cargoes together with container sales seervice available.
Cargoes photo before and after loading into container.
Raw materials from chinese origin